We enjoy connecting with the knitting and crocheting community and we’d love hearing your voices! If you’re interested in writing for Laurel Hill Knitting (and Crocheting), let us know! Some ideas for guest posts:
- A new project! Either your own design or something you’re particularly proud of. If you let us know in advance, we’ll send you needles or a hook to use on the project.
- A fiber arts event in your area – we’ll help spread the word.
- Tips for new knitters – we all need help.
- An explanation of a process or technique – share your expertise!
- Your first project – how did you get into knitting and crocheting?
- A story of a charity knitting or crocheting project. May we suggest Knots-of-Love?
What other ideas do you have? Contact Phyllis at email@example.com